Introducing our Preschool Program
Faithful Beginnings at Good Shepherd provides a loving, nurturing, and faith-based environment for preschool children that is committed to excellence. We welcome your whole family to our vibrant community.
Fall 2020 Preschool registration is full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, email email@example.com.
- Children are taught to treat each other with love and respect
- Children are given opportunities to learn and develop through exploration, play, and choice
- Our curriculum promotes social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth and development
- Teachers encourage curiosity and build self-confidence by providing learning experiences that stimulate and use of self-regulation
- Daily indoor and outdoor activities for children to develop fine and gross motor skills
- We prepare our students for a lifetime love of learning
- All-day preschool program (8:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- Preschool follows Good Shepherd K-6 calendar
- Before and after care available for a fee
Day options & tuition
- 5 full days (M-F) $8,400
- 3 full days (M-W-F) $5,200
- 2 full days (T-Th) $3,800
- All tuition rates include daily lunch and snack!