Introducing our Preschool Program | Starting fall of 2019
Faithful Beginnings at Good Shepherd provides a loving, nurturing, and faith-based environment for preschool children that is committed to excellence. We welcome your whole family to our vibrant community.
Currently our preschool for the 2019-2020 school year is full. Please call the office to be added to the waiting list or to receive more information regarding a future spot.
- Children are taught to treat each other with love and respect
- Children are given opportunities to learn and develop through exploration, play, and choice
- Our curriculum promotes social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth and development
- Teachers encourage curiosity and build self-confidence by providing learning experiences that stimulate and use of self-regulation
- Daily indoor and outdoor activities for children to develop fine and gross motor skills
- We prepare our students for a lifetime love of learning
- All-day preschool program (8:00 am to 3 pm)
- Preschool follows Good Shepherd K-6 calendar
- Before and after care available for a fee
Day options & tuition
- 5 full days (M-F) $7,500
- 3 full days (M-W-F) $4,700
- 2 full days (T-Th) $3,300
- All tuition rates include daily lunch!